Wednesday 8 November 2017

Word Art Wednesday (DT)


I was absolutely thrilled by an invitation to join the Word Art Wednesday design team and here is my first card as a DT member. 

I made an alcohol ink background, the leaf is heat embossed in gold and coloured with Promarkers and I backed the word banner with gold foiled card. 

Please do link up your art at Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes as long as it's family friendly. You can also download the free inspirational verse and perhaps win a prize. 

Thank  you so much for visiting my blog and have a great week. x

2 comments:

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Sue, such a fabulous stamp.
Congratulations on your new DT spot.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Brenda in IN said...

This is such a beautiful, colorful leaf and the verse on the mirror gold is a wonderful way to tie it altogether. Congratulations on being on the design team. Your first card is a winner!