Friday 29 November 2013

Festive Friday and LIM#147


Hi everyone, as you can see, I've made another Christmas card today ... thought I wasn't going to make another one but I've got a second wind! :O

I've stamped in black Archival and used an aqua brush to colour. The partridge was made using the double sided sheet and acetate technique with gold leaf - if you'd like more details, I have an explanation of how to do here.

Again, not a great photo due to the very poor light at this time of year (not to mention my not very good attempts at photography). I had to lay the card down to take the photo so you could see the gold leaf, hence the squiffiness!

I would like to enter this in two challenges:

Less Is More - Make a Christmas card featuring a bird
Festive Friday - choose a theme from a past challenge


Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Supplies
Partridge in pear tree stamp - Woodware
SU markers
Tarnished Brass distress paint - Tim Holtz

2 comments:

Chrissie said...

I'm sorry I'm so late with this visit
This is a super card!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Ardyth said...

Love the shine on the partridge! Thanks so much for joining us at Festive Friday! Looking forward to seeing you in 2014!