Thursday 11 July 2013

Less Is More week 127


Hi everyone, I've made this for Less Is More (which I haven't been able to join in with much recently). This week is a colour challenge - Shades of Grey, and the lovely Chrissie and Jen would like to see two or more shades.

My two shades of grey are Tim Holtz pumice stone and Nick Bantock charcoal grey. Stamps by PTI and postage stamp die by MFT. I felt the muted colour palette called for a sympathy/thinking of you sort of card.

This card was my second attempt, here is my first go.


Thanks for looking in today, have a lovely evening!

Sue x

12 comments:

Kathyk said...

They're both real neat cards

Kathyk

Beverley said...

Beautiful cards, the top one is my fave, love the layout and stamps you've used. Hugs Bev x

Beanie said...

so elegant & timeless Sue.

Chrissie said...

These are both fabulous Sue, I love the effect of the differing shades!
It's a great stamp too!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Canonbury creations said...

Beautifully stamped Sue, both are lovely but the first one is my favourite, great layout:)
Val x

Cathy said...

Lovely cards Sue, the stamp is so pretty and delicate. Cathy x

Loll said...

Hi Sue. Beautiful stamp and I love it done in the soft, muted shades of gray. Especially love the first one with the little bit of added stamping in the upper corner. Loll xx

Bev said...

I love both cards Sue, and the second one is gorgeous with that punched edges

Bev x

Sue - said...

Two beautiful cards.

Linda said...

Beautiful cards Siue, love them both. Linda xx

Patrice said...

Love those flowers, Sue - I hope you join me at 52 Card Pickup again this week!
http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/07/52-card-pickup-228.html

Mau xx said...

Both Beautiful cards, So very pretty.
Hugs Mau xx