Wednesday 3 July 2013

Addicted to Stamps and More #52 - Make Your Mark



Hi everyone, the new challenge this week at Addicted to Stamps and More is ... Make Your Mark! Create something using marker pens, colouring pencils or crayons.

Our fabulous sponsor is Melonheadz Illustrations who will be awarding a prize to our Top Addict.

For my DT card, I cut a circle and stamped the flowers (Penny Black) in black Memento, coloured in with Promarkers and added some TH distress ink with a colour duster, attached the circle to a card blank and added a sentiment and twine bow.

We do hope you will be able to join in the challenge to use your markers and coloured pencils and look forward to seeing what you have created.

Thanks for looking and enjoy your week!

Sue x

10 comments:

Loll said...

Hi Sue. Fabulous card. Love the image ... and the colors you've used. This image is perfect for your circle die-cut. Loll xx

Kylie said...

This is beautiful, Sue! I love the colours you have chosen and that background is divine. The flower aint too shabby either!!! ;) xx

Nonni said...

Beautiful card, Sue! I just love that stamp and the CAS design looks great. By the way, I sent you some e-mail, I don't know if you check it often or not so I thought I'd mention it here. Hugs! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue. Love your colour combo. Just perfect for the beautiful image. Great CAS card. hugs Monika xxx

Danielle Vincent said...

This is soo sooo beautiful Sue. I love the purples. The way you spotlighted this in the circle is just fabulous. Hugs to you D

sandie said...

Just wonderful Sue, I love the soft background and the little bit of twine. Such a wonderful CAS card x

stressfreestamping said...

Really pretty, Sue! I love the circle frame for the images. Your coloring looks lovely. Such pretty flowers and color choices!

Beanie said...

Love this card Sue.... must stop by the challenge and take a look as not come across this one before. xx

Bev said...

Very pretty colours and a lovely scene

Bev x

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue. This is really, really pretty. I agree with Loll, the image is perfect used with a circle. Great idea.
Hugs, Florence x